Thank you so much for choosing Yana Beauty Studio to be a part of your wedding. We are committed that your wedding day is absolutely perfect and that you look and feel your absolute best! Please know that we are here for you from the moment you contact us to the day of your event to support you and make sure all of your questions and concerns are addressed. Below, please read some helpful information and policies.
- For weekend weddings, Yana Beauty Studio requires a minimum of 4 services.
- It is sole responsibility of the client to ensure that full payment us received 14 days prior to special event. If full payment is not received at least 14 days prior to special event, the agreement of services will be terminated and Artist reserves the right to commit to another engagement and Client will not receive credit or refund.
- All checks are made payable to Yana Beauty Studio. If a check is returned, a $35 fee will be charged.
- If client decides for any reason to terminate this agreement or to modify its contents in part or in full in such a way that Artist cannot comply, at least 30 days prior to special event, no charges will be made. The deposit, however is non-refundable.
- In the unlikely event that the Artist is unable to fulfill her obligation to Client, Artist will either recommend a qualified replacement or if the Client prefers, a full refund will be issued immediately.
- A deposit of $200 will allow you the security for reserving the selected date for the subject event, and it is non-refundable. However, it will be waived from the total amount of compensation. Pay for your deposit here: